The Forum holds quarterly meetings of members in London. At these meetings:
- external speakers are invited to give their insights to Forum members;
- Forum members are updated on and debate topics of interest in the anti-corruption field;
- Forum members exchange views on anti-corruption best practice.
The next Forum meetings will take place on:
- Wednesday 17 April 2019 in London
- Monday 15 July 2019 in London
Development of anti-bribery standards
Forum members were represented on:
- the BSI working group which developed BS 10500 anti-bribery management system standard
- the ISO project committee which developed ISO 37001 anti-bribery management system standard.
Forum members are frequently asked to provide their input into government consultations and discussions which have an anti-corruption impact.
Forum members played a leading role in advocating to both the UK Government and the EU Commission the development of proportionate and fair debarment procedures for corrupt practices.
Forum members participated in the UK Government consultation prior to publication of the UK Bribery Act 2010.
Leadership in ideas
The Forum in November 2017 published its Anti-Corruption Action Statement, which calls for a series of anti-corruption actions to be taken by Government, professional institutions, business associations, project owners, funders and construction and engineering companies.