The Forum holds quarterly meetings of members in London. At these meetings:
- external speakers are invited to give their insights to Forum members;
- Forum members are updated on and debate topics of interest in the anti-corruption field;
- Forum members exchange views on anti-corruption best practice.
Forum members were represented on:
- the BSI working group which developed BS 10500 anti-bribery management system standard
- the ISO project committee which developed ISO 37001 anti-bribery management system standard.
Forum members are frequently asked to provide their input into government consultations and discussions which have an anti-corruption impact.
The Forum in October 2017 published its Anti-Corruption Action Statement, which calls for a series of actions to be taken by Government, professional institutions, business associations, project owners, funders and construction and engineering companies.